A 12-year-old boy in Gwent, UK was arrested for allegedly supplying e-cigarettes with drugs, causing three students to faint.
According to a recent report by the Daily Mail, a 12-year-old boy in Gloucestershire, England has been arrested by the police for allegedly supplying an e-cigarette containing drugs, which resulted in three school students collapsing after smoking it.
A boy has been arrested by Gloucestershire Police on suspicion of supplying class B drugs in connection with an incident that resulted in a 13-year-old girl being taken to the hospital.
Officials from the Education Protection Office in Gwent County have reported that three children are experiencing various health issues, resulting in the school receiving a warning. Parents and teachers in the Caerphilly and Torfaen areas in South Wales are now being alerted to these concerning symptoms.
The Gwent Police have stated that the 12-year-old boy has been arrested and detained in connection with one of the incidents.
Previously, the head of the Welsh health authorities called for a ban on disposable e-cigarettes in order to curb the use of e-cigarettes among young people. The Welsh public health sector argues that disposable products are “strongly linked to the increase in children and young people using e-cigarettes.”