Shenzhen Informa Markets Creativity Exhibition Company Limited
Shenzhen Informa Markets Creativity Exhibition Company Limited is a leading exhibition company that specializes in organizing international exhibitions and events in China. Established in 2018, the company is a subsidiary of the global exhibition and events company, Informa Group. With a team of experienced professionals, Shenzhen Informa Markets Creativity Exhibition Company Limited is dedicated to providing high-quality exhibition and event services to its clients.
IECIE VAPE SHOW
IECIE Vape Show focus on the vape industry since 2015, and wins the support of the Informa group. As the world’s leading professional B2B and B2C industry event, IECIE Vape Show has grown up to be a successful brand and professional business platform for the vape industry!
IECIE relies on Informa Markets’ global resources, professional teamwork, and international networking to reach far and wide, providing a reliable occasion for you to find your partners, make a deal, and meet potential business opportunities! IECIE Vape Show will constantly use its global influence to integrate labor, technology, equipment, and other resources, promote product renewal, technology innovation, market expansion, and cross-border trade, and grow up constantly a specialized, efficient, and famous exhibition.
- Chips and Solutions, Battery and Power Management
- Heating system and temperature-resistant configuration
- Flavors and fragrances and e-liquid peripherals
- Packaging consumables and equipment: such as injection molding structural parts, packaging, laser printing, automation equipment, filling machines, etc.
- New materials and new technologies: such as ceramic materials, waterproof materials, nanomaterials.
- ID design, supply chain services and others
Finished product and consumption method
- Disposable Pod
- Closed Pod
- Open Pod
- Intellectual property
- Distribution and wholesale channels
- Import and export trading companies
- Group purchasing
- New media and influencer
- Brands and Manufacturers
- Wholesale distribution channels for consumer electronics and gifts
- Tobacco industry
- Offline chains and entities of e-cigarettes
- Chain terminals such as supermarket chains, convenience stores, pharmacies and gas stations
- Investment company