According to a report by Gubdaily on November 14th, in Petrozavodsk, Russia, a teenager who suffered acute respiratory distress due to an e-cigarette was promptly taken to a hospital for treatment.
A teenager who was initially hospitalized for appendicitis suddenly experienced breathing difficulties and was subsequently diagnosed with a lung infection caused by e-cigarette usage.
According to doctors, the teenager in question is an experienced user of e-cigarettes and has suffered severe lung damage. Doctors at the Peterozavotsk City Children’s Hospital have revealed that an increasing number of cases recently seen have been linked to the use of e-cigarettes.
This article is translated from an original Chinese article available on 2firsts.cn by AI, and has been reviewed and edited by 2FIRSTS’s English editorial team. The Chinese original text is the only authoritative source of information. The exclusive copyright and license rights to this article are held by 2FIRSTS Technology Co., Ltd. Any reproduction, reprinting, or redistribution of this article, either in part or in full, requires express written permission from 2FIRSTS and must include clear attribution along with a link to this content. Non-compliance may result in legal action. 2FIRSTS Technology Co., Ltd. reserves the right to pursue legal actions in case of unauthorized use or distribution.