Schoolboy Hospitalized After Using E-Cigarette at 12 Years Old

2firsts vape news logo
12-year-old boy admitted to hospital after suffering health problems from smoking e-cigarette during break time at Möser Middle School.

According to a report from German media volksstimme on December 11th, a 12-year-old boy fell ill after smoking an e-cigarette during break time at Möser Middle School. He eventually had to be taken to the hospital.

Möser Middle School was recently exposed during a joint operation involving the police and emergency personnel after a 12-year-old boy experienced significant health issues following the use of an e-cigarette. It has been reported that on that day, a 14-year-old boy brought an e-cigarette to school, which attracted several classmates to try it during their break time.

The outcome for this 12-year-old boy is far from promising. Unable to withstand the effects of an e-cigarette, despite repeatedly vomiting, his condition did not improve. As a last resort, school authorities had no choice but to send him to the hospital.

Currently, it is known that the parents involved have received a notification from the school authorities and have personally arrived at the school. This information was obtained from the school’s press conference.

Source link

Read More


IECIE Vape Show has focused on the vape industry since 2015 and won the support of the Informa group. As the world’s leading professional B2B and B2C industry event, IECIE Vape Show has grown to be a successful brand and professional business platform for the vape industry!

Subscribe to IECIE latest news