Following along with IECIE
to Vapitaly 2024
Vapitaly 2023 marks a significant milestone as it establishes a fruitful partnership between IECIE and Vapitaly. With IECIE joining forces as a partner, this collaboration aims to explore and penetrate the European market, bringing together over 30 Chinese exhibitors. This strategic alliance promises to deliver an in-depth and successful venture in connecting Chinese brands with European consumers.
In 2024, IECIE and Vapitaly continue friendly cooperation and look forward to more international exhibitors and professional visitors!
May 25-27, 2024
Veronafiere, Verona, Italy
Vapitaly has appointed IECIE (Informa Markets) as exclusive dealer for Asian companies
The official Vapitaly visitor registration is not open yet
THE ITALIAN VAPING MARKET’S POTENTIAL
- Industry operators: over 10.000
- Specializing shops: 2.500
- Turnover: about 800 million Euros, 4% of what Italians spend on traditional smoking products.(Source: Eurispes – Italian Institute of Political, Economic and Social Studies – Research Report “Towards harm reduction. The vaping world after approval of the new Tax regulations.”, December 2018 – over 500 individuals interviewed)
- 11,7 million: smokers in Italy in 2017, i.e. over 1/5 of the entire population.
- 22,3% of the Italian population: Italy ranks n.10 in the world ranking of countries for number of smokers.(Source: Italian Ministry of Health)
- 82,8%: the percentage of interviewed smokers who have expressed interest in being introduced to tobacco products that can be less dangerous for their health.(Source: Eurispes – Italian Institute of Political, Economic and Social Studies – Research Report “Smoking: new products and harm reduction”, September 2018 – 1.135 Italian smokers interviewed)